app version :
Neuroprotective supplements to prevent a harsh comedown and speedy serotonin system recovery
“TL;DR List of Substances
- Alpha Lipoic Acid: 200mg of Racemic ALA before your MDMA dose and every hour of the roll. If you get Na-R-ALA, you can take 100mg before and then every 2 hours.
- Magnesium: 2,000mg (200mg elemental mg) 6 hours before , 1 hour before, and take some more during.
- Vitamin C: You can use a Emergen-C packets to get the vitamin C (1,000 mg) and take it 1 hour before and during. Although an orange or orange juice can work just as well.
- Grape Seed Extract: Take 100mg before and during the roll.
- Grapefruit Juice: Drink in the morning, an hour before, and some later into the night.
- Acetyl-L-Carnitine: 500mg before and during the trip
- Green Tea Extract (EGCG): Take 400mg before and during
- 5-HTP: Take 100mg of 5-HTP (along with 400mg EGCG) 3-7 days following your MDMA use. (DO NOT TAKE BEFORE HAND!)
- Melatonin: Take 5-10mg dose before bed.
Again, I am not recommending you take MDMA, as it is HARMFUL to your brain. If you are going to take it, keep it to a maximum of once every 3 months to be on the safe side. I would definitely not recommend taking it back-to-back days at a festival. “
from : https://matznerd.com/how-to-safely-take-mdma/
another good resource is
addiction potentials chart
GHB charts + studies
How to read elimination half life?
0.028ml/kilogram of accepted concentrated mixture. This equates to around a 13ml dose of accepted diluted mixture for my 60Kg girlfriend and an 18ml dose for me (80Kg). So always keep that in mind when dosing, that body weight is EXTREMELY important, and you should alter you dose accordingly.
Basically, GHB and 1,4B inhibit the release of dopamine in the brain for, funny coincidence, about 4-5hours… after this time, the dopamine is released, just like having a line of speed.
That’s why it used to be sold in bottles called “Revital” and stuff, because you get woozy and relax for a bit, then wake up FULL of energy!
The Actions of GHB in the Body
GHB temporarily inhibits the release of dopamine in the brain. This may cause increased dopamine storage, and later increased dopamine release when the GHB influence wears off [Chin and Kreutzer, 1992]. This effect could account for the middle-of-the-night wakings common with use of higher GHB doses, and the general feelings of increased well-being, alertness and arousal the next day.
Ref: Chin MY, Kreutzer RA and Dyer JE. Acute poisoning from gamma-hydroxybutyrate in California. WEST J MED (United States). 156(4): 380-4, April 1992.
GHB’s efficacy for treating anxiety has been positively demonstrated in tests involving schizophrenic subjects [Laborit, 1964].
Furthermore, GHB’s reduction of inhibitions, its tendency to encourage verbalization, and the typical lack of fear during the GHB experience would seem to provide an ideal context for the verbal exploration of difficult emotional territory during therapy.
If you want to play it safe, take a potassium supplement equal to 10% of the GHB dose.